window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-154937737-1'); GS Spoken English: LESSON - 7 JOIN THE TWO SENTENCES WITH WHEN

Sunday 10 November 2019

LESSON - 7 JOIN THE TWO SENTENCES WITH WHEN



LESSON - 7 

JOINING THE TWO SENTENCES WITH 'WHEN'

Introduction:


In previous spoken English lesson we learned about past continuous sentences.

 In this lesson  we shall learn about how to join two sentences
 by using the word ‘when’.

Past continuous tense with 'when' is  combined with past simple tense.
Example. The train was leaving the station when he reached.

The two sentences can be joined without 'ing' form.
Two simple sentences also can be joined.

Example: The patient fainted when the nurse came to him.


JOINING THE TWO SENTENCES WITH THE WORD 'WHEN'

We wake up when the sun rises.

Ravi reached home when it became dark

Saritha was very happy when  I met her.

She helped me when I was in problems.

He recorded a video when she was dancing.

They all ran to take shelter when it was raining.




1.   Renuka was sleeping when you called.
  रेणुका जब आपको बुला रही थी तो सो रही थी।
  మీరు పిలిచినప్పుడు రేణుక నిద్రపోతోంది.
    
2.       Rain started when the children were playing cricket.
  जब बच्चे क्रिकेट खेल रहे थे तो बारिश शुरू हो गई
  పిల్లలు క్రికెట్ ఆడేటప్పుడు వర్షం మొదలైంది


3.      The boy was drawing on the board when the teacher entered the class room.
 जब टीचर क्लास रूम में घुसा तो लड़का बोर्ड पर ड्राइंग कर रहा था।
 టీచర్  క్లాస్ రూమ్ లోకి  వచ్చినప్పుడు ఒక అబ్బాయి  బోర్డు మీద బొమ్మలు గీస్తున్నాడు

4.        I was washing my clothes when someone knocked the door.
  मैं अपने कपड़े धो रही थी जब किसी ने दरवाजा खटखटाया।
  నేను బట్టలు ఉతుకుతున్నప్పుడు ఎవరో తలుపు తట్టారు .
            
5.        We were eating when she came.
  जब हम आए थे तब हम खा रहे थे।
  ఆమె వచ్చినప్పుడు మేము తింటున్నాము .

6.      The door was locked when I went to his house.
 जब मैं उसके घर गया तो दरवाजा बंद था।
 నేను అతని ఇంటికి వెళ్ళినప్పుడు తలుపు లాక్ చేసివున్నింది.
  
7.      It rained heavily when we got down the bus.
  जब हम बस से उतरे तो भारी बारिश हुई।
  మేము బస్సు దిగినప్పుడు భారీగా వర్షం కురిసింది.

8.      I told about you  when he met.
 जब वह मिले तो मैंने तुम्हारे बारे में बताया।
 అతను కలిసినప్పుడు నేను మీ గురించి చెప్పాను.

9.      She felt happy when I gave  money.
 जब मैंने पैसे दिए तो वह खुश थी।
 నేను డబ్బు ఇచ్చినప్పుడు ఆమె సంతోషించింది
            

10.   Suresh refused when I gave money.
    నేను డబ్బు ఇచ్చినప్పుడు సురేష్ నిరాకరించాడు.
    जब मैंने पैसे दिए तो सुरेश ने मना कर दिया।


Conversation:

Paul:   Hello Suman what were you doing? I called you many times.

Suman: I think  I  was walking in the lawn when you called me.
             Today I forgot to take my phone when I went for a walk.
            Yesterday I called you at 5 in the evening.
             No one was lifting the phone when I called.


Paul:   Yesterday we were not at home. I think we were away from
            the home when you called.


Suman: On Sunday I saw you  walking towards the medical shop.
             Where were you going?


Paul: I was going to a medical shop to get medicine for my mother.
          I saw an accident when I was coming back.

Suman: What happened?

Paul:   A Bicycle came under the wheels of a car when the car driver driving fast.
            Luckily  the bicycle boy didn’t get any hurt. He escaped with minor injuries.
            I helped the boy when he was struggling to lift the cycle.

Suman: We should be very careful when we drive or walk on the busy road.

Paul:   Yes, you should ride your bike slowly when you go on a busy road.

Suman: O.K.  It is time for me to get ready to go to office.

Paul:    O.K.  take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LESSON - 19 CONJUNCTIONS - AND & BUT - OF G.S.SPOKEN ENGLISH